Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme Apply Online | Karnataka Bal Seva Free Laptop & 3500 Monthly | Bal Seva Scheme Application Form | Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme Application Status & Beneficiary List | Karnataka Bal Seva Laptop |
A new scheme has been created by the Respective Chief Minister BS Yediyuràppa of Karnataka to provide financial support among the children who have lost their parents due to covid-19. The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme. Under this scheme, various welfare measures will be taken for orphan children of the state. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme 2022 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
About Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
The Government of Karnataka has launched a new scheme for the children who have lost their parents due to the pandemic of covid-19. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 3500 will be provided to the guardians of the children every month for the expenses. The main aim of launching the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme is to provide financial support and quality education to the children who have lost their parents. This scheme will help in taking measures related to their education, career, and future.
- For all the students who do not have guardians to live on, they will be provided with model residents and the best school in the state.
- Along with that, the government will also provide Rs. 1 lakh to the girls who have completed their higher or vocational education for their marriages or higher education or self-employment.
Details Of Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of Scheme||Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The Government of Karnataka|
|Launched on||29th May 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Orphan Children of State|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
|Benefits||Children’s will be able to build their future|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 3500 per month|
|10th students will get||Free Laptop or Tablet|
|21 years of Girls will get||Rs. 1 lakh for their marriage, higher studies, or self-employment|
|Mode of Application||Online or Offline|
|Official Website||Yet to be launched|
Objective Of Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
As we all know that many children have lost their parents due to the pandemic of covid-19. Now, these orphan children don’t have any financial support for their day-to-day expenses and future to build on. To support these children financially and economically, the government of Karnataka has launched a new scheme known as Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme. Under the scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 3,500 will be provided to the children’s guardians to meet their day-to-day expenses.
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide financial support to the children who have become orphans due to the pandemic.
- The other main objective of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme is to provide laptops or tablets to the children who have completed their 10th class.
- This scheme will help in building the future of orphan children without worrying about any financial hurdle.
113 Childrens Found Eligible For Bal Seva Scheme
As we all know that due to the pandemic of covid-19 many of the children have been the worst-hit victims by losing their parents. Until now according to the state government statistics, around 115 children have been affected due to the covid-19 between 1st March 2020 to August 2021. Out of 115, around 113 students were found eligible for the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme. Around 103 children under this scheme get the disbursement of financial assistance. The other 10 children are under consideration. According to the statistics, a highly affected number of students were from the Chikkaballapur district.
- The objective of launching Karnataka Bal Seva Yojana is to provide the financial assistance of Rs. 3500 for the children’s day to day activities.
- Around 1,01,032 children from the entire state got affected with the pandemic between 1st April 2020 to August 23 2021.
100% Tuition Fee Will Be Waived By RHEA University
As we all know that the Karnataka government has created a new scheme to provide various types of help among the children who have lost their parents due to the pandemic of covid-19. Under the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme, the Karnataka state government will provide the financial assistance of Rs. 3500 to the children for their expenses. Along with that, the main focus will also be given to the education of these children. So the RHEA University has now decided to waive 100% of tuition fees for the academic year 2021-22 for the children who have lost their only earner of the family.
- According to the survey, there are around 811 + children who have lost their parents due to the epidemic of covid-19.
- These children will be rewarded with the better education facilities under RHEA University
Rs. 3,500 Monthly Aid To Children
The Karnataka government will provide financial assistance to the children who have lost their parents due to the pandemic of covid-19. The amount under this financial assistance is Rs. 3,500 per month. This financial assistance will help in building a better future for the children. Not only the financial assistance but the government will also provide free laptops and tablets to the students who have completed their class 10th for further studies under Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme. All the girls of age 21 years who have completed their education will be rewarded with Rs. 1 lakh for marriages, higher education for self-employment
- These measures will help in building a better future for the children.
- Also, the government will provide residence for the children who do not have legal guardians to take care of.
Free Laptops Or Tablets For Kids
As we all know, the world is right now facing a pandemic situation and it’s quite difficult for children to go outside in order to pursue higher education. By keeping this situation in view, the government along with the financial assistance is also providing free-of-cost laptops or tablets to the students who have completed their class 10th. With the help of these laptops, the students of the state will be able to continue their higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles. The main aim of providing these laptops under the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme is to save children from the pandemic situation of the covid-19.
- Now children are capable of pursuing higher education while sitting at home.
- The children of the state will be able to do education without any problem.
Mentorship Under Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
The Government of Karnataka has created the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme to provide financial assistance among the children who have lost their parents due to the pandemic of covid-19. Under this scheme, various measures have been taken by the government to build up the future of these orphan children. Along with the other helpful measures, mentorship will also be provided to the children for a child’s overall development. For this mentorship, the government will hire educated and well-equipped mentors for the beautiful personality development of children.
Benefits And Features Of Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
The benefits and features of this scheme are here below:-
- A new scheme has been created by the chief minister of Karnataka for the Welfare of the children.
- The name of this scheme is Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 3,500 per month will be provided by the government of the state.
- This Scheme will also help in building a better future for the student.
- Along with the financial assistance, the government will also provide free-of-cost laptops or tablets to the students who have completed their class 10th.
- The government will also provide Rs. 1 lakhs to the girls who have completed their 21 years of age for their marriages, higher education, or self-employment.
- Also, the mentorship will be given to the children for overall development under Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme
- The PM care will contribute through a specially designed scheme for each child.
- It will help in providing the education loan for higher education
- Also, the children will get health insurance of Rs. 5 lakh under Ayushman Bharat Yojana till 18 years of age.
The eligibility criteria to avail of the benefit under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme is as follows
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- An applicant must be 0-18 years of age.
- The children’s must-have lost their parents due the week of covid-19
The following documents are needed to avail the benefit under This Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Residential certificate
- Death certificate of parents
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Process To Apply For Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under the Karnataka Bal Seva Scheme will have to wait for some time. As the government has recently announced the launch of this scheme. The application procedures under this scheme are not yet launched. As soon as the government launches the official website for Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme we will update you through our article. Also, we will provide you with step by step application procedure to apply under this scheme. Until then if you have any queries or questions related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.
Karnataka Official website- karnataka.gov.in