Payment Status Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 | Phase 1 & Phase 2 Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme & Beneficiary List | CM Transferred Assistance Of Rs. 4339.39 Crores During Second Year |
To provide financial support amongst the SC, ST, OBC, and Minority Community women of the state, the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme on 26th November 2020 known as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme, castles will be provided to the women to sell their milk production to the big companies in order to earn a good profit. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 such as objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits & features. Also, we will share with you all this step-by-step application procedure to apply under the same scheme.
About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a scheme to support the minority communities women of the state. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 will be provided to the women in order to improve their standard of living. Along with that, the women will also be provided with cattle so that they would be able to sell their milk products to the companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited so as to earn great profit. The main aim of launching this scheme is to increase the empowerment rate of women.
- The amount under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Only the women who have become 45 years of age can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- The budget of Rs. 17000 crore has been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the interested women applicants who want to apply under YSR Cheyutha Scheme will have to visit the official website of Navasakam.
Details Of This Scheme
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||The women of SC ST OBC and minority community|
|Objective||To provide various benefits|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the women|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 75,000 for four years|
|Financial Amount per year||Rs. 18750 per year|
|Budget of the scheme||17,000 crore|
|Total beneficiaries||23 lakhs women|
|Required age of women||45 years to 60 years|
|Other benefits||Cattles will be provided to the women to sell produce milk|
|Government spent for cattles||Rs. 5386 crores|
|Cattles like||Cows, Buffaloes, Goats and Sheep|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
Objective Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know there are many single widowed women who, due to their weak financial condition are not able to fulfill their day-to-day requirement needs. And this brings a lot of difficulties for them. By keeping this in mind the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme known as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women to meet their day-to-day requirements. Along with that, the government will also provide cattle to the women so that they would be able to sell their produce to reputed companies like Amul Reliance, etc.
- The main objective of this YSR Cheyutha Scheme is to support women financially and economically.
- This scheme will help in increasing the empowerment rate of women.
- The other main objective is to make women independent by providing financial assistance.
Launched the Third Phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. The government has started the third phase of this scheme, in which they will support the poor SC/ST/OBC and poor women. Those who are taking responsibility for the family will also benefit from this scheme. CM Jagan has also informed us that the handicraft festival will last for one week and will start from Kuppam. At this festival, many representatives will also participate.
In the Third Phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Chief Minister also increased the pension to Rs.2,750 in AP from January and he also gave surety that he will fulfill all the promises that he has done in the election. He promised that he will give a pension up to Rs. 3000. CM also announced that this year he will provide Rs 4,949 crores to 26 lakh beneficiaries which will be deposited in the accounts of the women. CM also said that without any discrimination, the amount will be directly deposited in the beneficiary’s account.
9.30 Lakh Left Out Beneficiaries Got Assistance
In order to provide the cash benefit to the leftover beneficiaries, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is running a program in June and December each year. In the current year, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has started this program from his camp office in Tadepalli on 28 December 2021. The cash has not yet been deposited into the account of The eligible beneficiaries due to various reasons. The government has deposited the amount of Rs. 703 crores into the bank account of around 9.30 lakhs beneficiaries. Also, the chief minister has said that no compromise will be made in providing the benefits of the welfare schemes to the beneficiaries.
AP Collaborate With 14 Firms To Empower Women
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme to provide financial support among the minority communities women. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme Rs. 75,000 will be provided to women for four phases in order to improve the living standard of women. Now Andhra Pradesh has collaborated with other 14 firms to empower the women of Andhra Pradesh. This memorandum will help them to get a sustainable income in the state by setting up small businesses. Until now 24 lakhs women were given the benefit under this scheme
CM Transferred Assistance Of Rs. 4339.39 Crores During Second Year
As we all know that the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has created YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide financial help to women in contributing to economic progress. Now during the second consecutive year, the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred Rs. 4339.39 crores into the bank account of around 23,14,342 beneficiaries. With the help of this assistance, the women will be able to earn their day-to-day lives without worrying about any financial hurdle.
- Now all the beneficiaries will have complete freedom to use the money for any purpose or livelihood activities.
- They will be able to raise their standard of living with the help of increased income.
Milk Collection Process Rolled Out From 31 May
As we all know the chief minister Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide castles to minority women. With the help of these cattle, the women will be able to sell out the milk products to the bigger companies like Amul, Hindustan Unilever, etc. Now the process of Amul milk collection would start from 31st May for the financial year 2020-21. The government has announced the first unit of milk collection will start from West Godavari District.
- Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the distribution of financial assistance to 45 years of women will start from June 2022.
- Now the women will be able to live their life without stress.
Payment Status Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh known as the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women belonging to the minority communities across the state. The government is going to invest Rs. 2,24,789.18 crore rupees over the scheme. All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit must be above the age of 45 years. The payment status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be done in four installments per year.
- Around Rs. 18750 rupees will be provided as financial help to approx 25 lakh people
- This assistance will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Purchase Of Cattle Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme to support women financially and economically. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the cattle will be provided to the women so that they will be able to sell their products to reputed companies like Amul, Reliance, and Hindustan Unilever. The castles like cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep will be provided to the women in order to start their own work for day-to-day earning. The government will purchase cattle for the women to provide them employment opportunities.
- Around Rs. 5386 crores is going to be spent by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the cattle purchase.
- Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, milk will be collected through the women from 9688 centers.
- The facilities will be provided for collecting the milk at Rythu Bharosa Kendra.
- The cattle will be purchased from Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and from the other states.
- Around 1 lakh cattle have been bought before February 2021.
Phase 2 Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has always worked for the Welfare of the state. Now the Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided the second installment under YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Around Rs. 510 crores have been provided as the second installment to 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. All the interested applicants who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase will be provided with the money in the second phase.
- The amount of benefit has been released.
- It has been provided by Minister Pedireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Botsa Satyanarayan.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Phase 1
The government has provided financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 to around 21 lakh beneficiaries. Around Rs. 3,937.90 crores have been spent by the government of Andhra Pradesh. This financial assistance under YSR Cheyutha Scheme will provide benefits to SC ST BC and minority communities, women of the age group, to 45 to 60 years. The main aim of launching the system is to support the needy women of the state. The financial assistance under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries.
- Around Rs. 75,000 will be given to the women for 4 years.
- As an installment of Rs. 18,750 every year.
Implementation Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The implementation process of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme was started on 12th August 2020. The government has signed a memorandum of understanding MoU with the three major companies on 3rd August 2020. The Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy was present at the time of signing the petition. For the successful implementation of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government is going to spend Rs. 4500 crore. Around 25 lakh women will be provided with the opportunities given by these companies.
Budget Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know there are 21 welfare schemes that run in the name of the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one of those welfare schemes which provide benefits to the needy women of the state. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the budget of this scheme on 16th June 2020. It is announced by the government that Rs. 2,24,789.18 crores will be given to the welfare schemes to improve the conditions of the needy people.
- Around Rs. 17000 crores will be given to this scheme single-handedly.
- The lacs of women will be benefited from financial assistance.
- This assistance will improve the standard of living for women.
More Scheme Of The Chief Minister
The respected Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with a handful of welfare schemes to help the residents of the state. Such schemes are
- Firstly, YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus will provide benefits to around the 77 ancestral manuals. Around Rs. 1,863.11 are decided for the implementation of this scheme.
- The Adjustments have been created in the lodging plan according to the high court.
- The assigned house destination will be sold to the recipients according to the new terms and conditions.
- Secondly, YSR Vidhya Deewana will provide benefits to the mums in 4 portions to scrutinize the administration according to the scholastic and foundation.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the cabinet has built up a Sanskrit foundation in Tirupati under the AP Advanced Education society.
Some of the required documents of this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card.
- Address proof.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank account passbook.
- Passport size photograph.
- Mobile number.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are as follows:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a woman only.
- The candidate must belong to the minority community.
- She must be above the age of 45 years.
- And must be below the age of 60 years.
Cheyutha beneficiaries list dashboard (Eligible & Ineligible)
The eligible beneficiaries dashboard is as follows:-
|S.No||District||No.of Secretariats||No.of Secretariats Images Uploaded||Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List Uploaded(Yes)||Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List Not Available(No)||Cheyutha In Eligible Beneficiary List Uploaded(Yes)||Cheyutha In Eligible Beneficiary List Not Available(No)|
Application Procedure For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Apply Online For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply under YSR Cheyutha Scheme will have to wait for some time as the concerned authorities will soon release the application form for this scheme. After the announcement, the forms will directly be distributed to the beneficiaries. They are required to fill the application form and submit it online or offline mode. As soon as the government will release the application procedures we will update you through our article.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to check the Beneficiary List will have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, Click on YSR Cheyutha Dashboard.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to make the selection of District, Mandal, and Secretariat.
- After entering all the details, the related information will be displayed in front of you.
Process To Know Your Secretariat
To check the secretariat list, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the Official Website.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the Know Your Secretariat option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here, the list of the secretariat will be displayed on your screen.
- You can get the related details through this list.
Process To View Secretariat Staff Mapping
People need to follow the step to view secretariat mapping:-
- Go to the Official Website.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the Secretariat Staff Mapping option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here you will get the related details.